To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Detroit, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
FlagStar Bank • Detroit, MI
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Meet and exceed sales and referral goals by working with customers to build and deepen relationships by uncovering financial needs, and recommending the best products, services and solutions to meet those needs. Ensure the customer's needs are met by partnering with the appropriate specialist (branch team, FC, and MLO) to serve the customer's banking, mortgage and investment needs. This may include participation in 'Call Nights'.
- Process Transactions/Customer Service. Greet customers and ask questions to determine their needs. Process financial transactions (cash and non-cash bank transactions, balance inquiries, cashier's checks, money orders, cash advances with credit cards, etc.) in an accurate and efficient manner in accordance with operational and regulatory guidelines. Assist with customer questions and/or issues relating to their accounts. Demonstrate strong customers service skills and the ability to resolve problems and prevent customer dissatisfaction.
- Maintain operational standards including balancing cash drawers at the end of each shift, processing CTR reports and transactions, and opening and closing procedures of the branch. May also include ATM and vault balancing, opening and closing procedures of the branch, etc. Acquire and maintain up-to-date knowledge of applicable policies, procedures, guidelines and bank operating systems.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Complete all required compliance training. Maintain knowledge of and adhere to Flagstar's internal compliance policies and procedures. Take responsibility to keep up to date with changing regulations and policies.
- 1 year previous retail banking experience required
- 1 year successful sales experience where defined sales goals and accountabilities were routinely met or exceeded required
- Life, Health, Series 6/63, and/or NMLS Registration preferred
- Proven customer service skills and the ability to resolve problems and prevent customer dissatisfaction.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
Internal Use Only: Band J-Hrly