To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Shepherdstown, WV 25443
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director of Food & Beverage- National Conservation Training Center
Aramark • Shepherdstown, WV
Posted 1 month ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Management position, responsible for developing and executing dining solutions to meet customer needs and tastes. Oversees and manages dining operations where customers order prepared food from a menu.
- Leadership: Leverage Aramark's coaching model to engage and develop team members to their fullest potential. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure individual and team performance meets objectives and client expectations. Plan and lead daily team briefings. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all operations.
- Client Relationship: Maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business relationships. Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Demonstrate excellent customer service using Aramark's standard service model.
Ensure the completion and maintenance of budget for the F&B department. Adopt all Aramark processes and systems, understand performance metrics, data, order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins.
- Productivity: Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management. Comply with the Operational Excellence fundamentals by meeting and maintaining food and labor initiatives. Ensure entire team is trained and able to execute. Supervise team regarding production, quality and control.
- Compliance: Maintain a safe and healthy environment for clients, customers and employees. Comply with all applicable policies, rules and regulations, including but not limited to those relating to safety, health, and wage and hour.
- Managing the Food and Beverage Deparment of a 226 room conference center, with oversight of 2 supervisors, a chef manager, a assistant manager and 20-22 hourly associates
- Will oversee the scheduling of the staff, inventory & ordering
- Manage Food Production Areas of the dining operations (Cafeteria, Break Stations and Lounge).
- Plans, directs, and coordinates food production activities in order to deliver a finished product to the customer.
- Maintain effective working relationships with other departments to provide a unified food service experience for customers.
- Minimum of two year degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration, Culinary Arts Management, or related field.
- Possess at least 3-5 years of experience in the management of a food and beverage operation providing breakfast, lunch and dinner to approximately 250 guests per meal period.
- Previous experience in supervising a team of at least 20 employees, budgeting, menu planning, inventory systems, cost control and point of sales systems.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran