Sign-on bonus up to $6,000 for external candidates!
Guaranteed base pay + monthly sales incentive earning potential. Remote options available after completion of training!
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Medicare Sales Agent
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
We are growing our team in Columbus, OH and have multiple Medicare Sales Agent openings available now. In this inbound call role, you will receive a competitive base salary and bonuses based on your sales performance. You will consult customers on their insurance needs and match the correct coverages, products and benefits. Our training classes not only prepare you for your role, but we will pay for and provide support for you to obtain the required state insurance licenses. No license is required prior to starting in the role. During training, all new hires will be required to successfully complete the UHC Portfolio Agent New Hire training classes and demonstrate proficiency of the material.
- Operating hours: Monday – Friday 7:00AM – 9:00PM; your shift will be provided during training with rotational weekend work
- Full time position with flexibility desired based on the seasonality of our business
- Fast forward your success by participating in our onsite training program in a standard day shift for 6 – 10 weeks
- Site location: 5900 Parkwood Place, Dublin, OH 43016
- We are offering work from home options
- Answer incoming phone calls from prospective members, identify the type of assistance and information the customer needs with the goal to convert caller to a qualified lead and sale
- Follow up with members on questions or to review current or new products and services
- Navigate multiple computer systems to document member information while maintaining active listening and engagement with member
- Demonstrate knowledge of the product portfolio by addressing needs of members, explaining the differences between products, and assisting selection of product to best meet their needs
- Assist in completion of the enrollment application over the phone, staying consistent with product requirements and enrollment guidelines
- Meet the goals established for the position in the areas of performance, attendance and consumer experience
- Meet and maintain requirements for agent licensure, appointments, and annual product certification
Compensation & Benefits:
- As a licensed agent, your total compensation is determined by your ability to sell and deliver a great customer experience
- Compensation = Base pay + monthly sales incentive
- Average annual earnings $50K – $65K through a combination of base plus untapped sales commissions
- Top performers can earn $80K(+)
- Sign-on bonus of up to $6,000 for external candidates
- 15 days accrued Paid Time Off during first year of employment plus 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical Plan options along with participation in a Health Spending Account or a Health Saving account
- Dental, Vision, Life& AD&D Insurance along with Short-term disability and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Voluntary Benefits (pet insurance, legal insurance, LTC Insurance, etc.)
- Fun and competitive work environment focused both on teamwork and individual success!
- More information can be downloaded at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Medicare Sales Agent
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma/GED OR 4+ years of equivalent customer service/sales working experience
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts, including the training period, with the flexibility to adjust daily schedule and work over-time and/or weekends as needed
- Within 30 days, must obtain all appropriate state insurance licenses (may be completed during training)
- Previous sales experience
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Flexibility to customize approach to meet all types of caller communication styles and personalities
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state, and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
**PLEASE NOTE** The sign-on bonus is only available to external candidates. Candidates who are currently working for UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealthcare or a related entity in a full time, part time or per diem basis ("Internal Candidates") are not eligible to receive a sign on bonus.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.