Are you passionate about improving the quality of healthcare?
Are you ready to leverage your talents to make healthcare better for everyone?
Do you want the opportunity to give back to your community?
Do you want to have fun at work?
Then join the growing team at Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) that is transforming the delivery of healthcare in the United States!
HSAG is nationally recognized as an industry leader in the areas of data analysis, measure development, and patient satisfaction surveys. We are in search of talented individuals who are interested in a career in analytic project management as an Analytics Coordinator 3 in HSAG’s Data Science & Advanced Analytics division. Together we can spread positive change to make healthcare better.
The Analytics Coordinator 3 position benefits from HSAG’s desire to grow its staff into future leaders of healthcare quality improvement in the nation. HSAG’s coordinators are provided formal training in an assortment of healthcare-related topics, including health policy, clinical concepts, an overview of analytic methods, data sources, and management techniques.
- A comfortable work-life balance, including half-day Fridays and flexible work schedules.
- Three weeks of paid time off and 14 company-paid holidays where staff leave two hours early prior to each holiday to get a “jump-start” on holiday festivities.
HSAG offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) and an employee stock ownership plan.
The Analytics Coordinator III is a key contributor to cutting-edge analytic work that spans the broad spectrum of healthcare data projects at HSAG. Driven by intellectual curiosity and a passion for healthcare quality, this position coordinates healthcare analytic projects through various stages including implementation, day-to-day management, analysis, and reporting. Activities include developing work plans and timelines; documenting and overseeing project tasks; organizing and maintaining project files; supporting and attending client teleconferences and meetings; performing online research on healthcare topics and providing regular progress reports to Data Science & Advanced Analytics management staff.
Details regarding potential project assignments will be discussed with potential candidates during the interview process.
Essential Competencies, Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as an integral part of HSAG’s Data Science & Advanced Analytics division.
- Act in a liaison capacity between appropriate management personnel and staff, transmitting decisions and information to organizational units as appropriate, as well as outside agencies and organizations.
- Coordinate project management tasks, including communication (written, phone, fax), coaching, and training.
- Communicate with project partners, subcontractors, and other entities on analytic-related projects.
- Maintain, tag, and sort documents for assigned projects on appropriate Share Point team sites and HSAG’s corporate and federal networks following HSAG prescribed governance rules.
- Prepare support documents needed for project deliverables and assist with documentation and submission of deliverables using the appropriate mechanism (i.e., electronic, hard copy, direct data entry, etc.).
- Develop and adhere to analytic project time and task schedules, identify opportunities to improve the project process and develop quality improvement activities accordingly.
- Meet agreed-upon deadlines in a timely fashion and accurately prepare and type deliverables, reports, various project documents, letters, and other material from copy, rough draft, transcribing machine or other prescribed instructions.
- Assist with developing written and data-oriented reports in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Conduct research via the Internet including literature searches of clinical topics as assigned.
- Participate in pertinent healthcare education and training presentations as required.
- Conduct Internal Quality Control (IQC) monitoring regarding the efficiency/effectiveness of activities conducted. Present issues and recommended solutions and take corrective actions as indicated.
- Represent HSAG in a professional manner at all times.