To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chantilly, VA
- ASM Research
- Phone: 9103449873
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative/Help Desk I
ASM Research • Chantilly, VA
Posted 26 days ago
Customer Service Representative I / Help Desk I- Entry Level
Supports a Customer Service desk developed and operated by ASM Research for the Veteran's Affairs Department. Monitoring veterans mortgage loan statuses and working to assist the veterans through multiple applications so they can remain in their homes. Participates as a member of a team that assesses the customers' issue, performs initial triage, documents the problem, creates an incident and ensures the customer contract information is accurate and complete.
- Performs a variety of basic user-problem analyses for the help desk; assists with monitoring the network management systems and ensures a prompt and appropriate response to customer requests and issues.
* Collects screenshots and other data for use in troubleshooting, then acts as a liaison between the client and program developers.
* Performs initial problem analysis and triages problem to technical staff when appropriate.
* Responsible for knowing when to escalate an incident, resolves basic questions to problems associated with account administration, system navigation/functionality, access and FAQs.
* Assists with compiling and regularly maintaining a log of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) originating with all categories of users. Assists with providing and managing official answers to all FAQs and distributing same to all interested stakeholders.
* Contributes to the preparation of procedure manuals and documentation for help desk use.
* Makes recommendations for improvements to help desk and assists with creating reports based on information provided from user surveys and trend analyses.
Relevant Work Experience:
0-1 years of customer service and/or help desk experience. - ENTRY LEVEL
Other Job Specific Skills
* Knowledge of and ability to use computers, including the Microsoft Suite and Internet Explorer. Being able to type quickly and accurately is essential.
* Must have strong interpersonal and communications skills.
* Must be confident in ability to control phone conversations and guide customers.
* Ability to provide step-by-step instructions and clearly express ideas and solutions to customers and colleagues.
* Well-developed presentation, telephone and writing skills.
* Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
* Ability to learn new computer applications and to continually learn changes to those computer applications.
* Ability to multi-task.
* Must be flexible and dependable.
* Strong active listener, giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times, preferred.
U.S. Citizenship Required: Yes