Serve as administrative support to COO and CFO of a luxury real estate company in downtown Chicago. The candidate must have high attention to detail and ability to work well in a consistently changing environment.
Our client is a second generation, family owned and operated business whose original aim was to provide high quality yet affordable furnishings for guestrooms, guest baths, and public areas to the hospitality market with a focus on unrivaled customer service. Throughout the years, they have upheld this mission to go above and beyond for our clients, but we have broadened our company's capabilities and services to meet your growing needs, making it a point to "provide more than your average rep group." Since 2008, our client has expanded its reach to the hospitality, multi-family housing, senior living and housing industries, and has increased its services to include cost-effective installation for all purchased goods. By widening our capabilities we have been able to better serve our clients through long-lasting relationships that allow us to anticipate your needs, as we partner with you through every step of your project. Whether you are interested in our individual or turnkey services, your projects are treated just as if they are our projects.
This person will be primarily responsible for assisting the company's COO/CFO with a variety of projects and individual tasks as requested including, but not limited to, the following areas:
* Assist with billing, data entry and project reporting on a variety of ongoing projects
* Respond to client, subcontractor and vendor requests and issues
* Assist with vendor invoice tracking
* Help out with general office duties, including phones, filing and supply ordering, when needed
* Out of office errands, as needed
* Assist with, and review, client, subcontractor and vendor contracts and applications
* Follow up with clients and suppliers regarding past due payments
* Interface with outside professionals, including insurance agents, lawyers and the group bookkeeper
* Assist with vendor compliance, including insurance COI's
* Arrange travel when necessary, and make appointments when requested
* Assist other team members when needed, including president and project managers
* Help keep accurate and organized documentation, both paper and electronic, for all ongoing projects.
* Marketing support including social media, Enewsletter analytics, filtering info/leads for sales team
Candidate must have excellent communications and computer skills and have basic proficiency in a variety of applications including:
- Microsoft Word
- Social Media
Candidate must be able to multitask, have a mature attitude and work well as part of a closeknit team.
Our client offers competitive salary and benefits including health and dental insurance,
SEP plan contributions, paid vacation and sick days.