Advantage Resourcing is now seeking Case Managers for a non-profit organization in Abilene, TX!
As a Case Manager, you will provide outreach, and other services, for the Aging Population of the Big Country. Positions are full-time. Work involves moderately complex case management services including developing and maintaining long term contact with clients, their family members and service providers. Work may require travel within a 19 county region, as well as any requested program training and staff development. Extensive knowledge of community resources within the service region, case management practices and principles, and ability to coordinate with partnering agencies a must.
• Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university in related or similar field of social work. Experience with the Aging Community preferred.
• A minimum of two years direct case management experience preferred.
• Requires schedule flexibility.
• Ability to communicate effectively, including outreach and marketing, to assess client needs, to coordinate services, and to assist with program activities.
• Intermediate level of abilities with all Microsoft products
If this sounds like you, DON’T DELAY – APPLY NOW!