Desktop Support AnalystCompensation:
$18.05 to $20.90 hourly
Robert Half is seeking a skilled Desktop Support Technician with the ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical users in an easy-to-understand and concise format for a company in the Healthcare, Hospitals, Social Assistance field. This Desktop Support Technician role is best suited for problem solvers who prefer to work in a challenging and positive environment. This Desktop Support Analyst position, which is a short-term contract / contract / contract / contract / contract / contract / contract / temporary opportunity, is located in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, area.
What you get to do every single day
- Develop records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Administer support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Retain, investigate, and restore computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Match hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Rectify computer problems, and suggest appropriate action/solutions
- Interface regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Deliver computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Windows 7 in an Active Directory environment
- Desktop support or related experience
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Desktop Support Analyst and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Desktop Support Analyst
for more information.
- Business Correspondence
- Computer Architectures
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
- Information Technology
- Microsoft Windows
- Printing And Screen Printing