To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Waterloo, IA
- Elisha Ndlovu
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
V-Soft Consulting Group, Inc. • Waterloo, IA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Primary Location – Waterloo, Iowa
V-Soft Consulting is currently seeking an EDI Analyst for our premier client in Waterloo, Iowa. This is a full-time, direct hire position in the healthcare industry.
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. Our client is unable to sponsor at this time or work on a C2C basis.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Education and Experience »
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science with 2 years of experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities »
- Proven ability to work independently with minor direction
- Ability to actively participate in a team environment
- Ability to collaborate, coordinate and communicate across disciplines and departments
- Demonstrated commitment and professional approach to providing excellent customer service
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Job Responsibilities »
- Responsible for the development of new computer programs and maintenance of existing programs
- Perform the technical analysis and design needed to ensure that programs are functional and efficient
- Participate in the development of solutions requiring analysis and research
- Responsible for the design and implementation of our client’s EDI integrations between HomeLink and third parties
- Integrations may consist of importing and exporting files in CSV, Excel, X12 EDI, fixed length fields, XML, JSON and other formats specified by the third party requirements
- Work closely with business partners to define and document development needs and develop business requirement documents for communication needs
- Create and alter MS SQL databases, tables and stored procedures
- Use Visual Studio, SQL Server Data Tools and TFS for source control
- Support the help desk with EDI related issues (bad formats, missing required elements)
- Develop toolset for future applications
- Perform analysis and discuss solutions for new integration projects
- Create and maintain technical documentation related to project design and implementation
- Troubleshoot daily production issues related to existing EDI integrations