To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tempe, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Silicon Valley Staffing Group • Tempe, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
SVS Group is currently looking to hire an experienced Press Operator for one of our best Manufacturing Clients here in Tempe, AZ. You will have typical Press Operating/Machine Operating job duties to include:
- Efficiently set up and operate one piece of converting equipment, such as punch presses and industrial laminators to produce materials within specified tolerances and quality standards.
- Perform all duties necessary to set up, adjust and operate one or more pieces of equipment as listed above and, with some assistance, operate other equipment to convert materials to established specifications.
- Select proper job supplies and verify that placed material conforms to order requirements; load onto or off machine or equipment, using care to align properly to prevent waste and best utilize materials. Report discrepancies to lead person or Converting Supervisor.
- Transfer completed materials from the machine to skids, pallets, containers, etc. Repackage unused bulk stock to ensure proper storage and maintain cleanliness.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Package or prepare materials for shipment. Tag or label materials with required information and complete work orders and records as required.
- Assist in the monitoring of required supplies, materials and equipment. Fill out inventory use slips for stock material used in the performance.
- Perform job within rated production standards. Provide feedback to the Converting Supervisor or lead person when production standards are exceeded.
- Follow and comply with rules and regulations of employment as listed in the Associate Handbook, or as amended through memos or other methods of notification.
- Ensure that all quality standards are met, tests performed, and data collection/ documentation completed as required.
- May be assigned to perform other duties as required by the Converting Supervisor or lead person.
- You must have at least 1+ yeas of very recent Punch Press Operating Experience or Industrial Laminating Machine Operating Experience
- You must have a High School Diploma or GED
- You must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- You must be able to stand on your feet for 8 - 10 hours per day
- You must have a good attitude and want to work
- You must take direction well and get along well with others
- You must have outstanding punctuality and attendance
- You must be able to work a 1st Shift Monday - Friday.