To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Marietta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant IV - Marietta, GA
Hubbell Inc • Marietta, GA
Posted 1 month ago
Supports sales functions for assigned region(s) by tracking, investigating, reporting sales information; resolving problems and improving overall productivity of sales organization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Updates managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding relevant action summaries.
- Resolves order and service problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate solutions; notifying managers and/or customers.
- Resolves discrepancies by researching details; working with or forwarding resolution to managers.
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
- Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
- Forwards marketing collateral by entering request; arranging shipment; notifying customer.
- Maintains customer contact database by inputting customer profiles and updating on a regular basis.
- Prepares sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials.
- Tracks sales expenses and budgetary requirements.
- Improves job knowledge and personal development by participating in educational opportunities.
- Coordinates Industry Meetings/Outlook Calendar/WebEx Meeting schedules.
- Supports all Onboarding/Termination processes for both Distributors and Employees.
- Organizes, maintains office and assumes monthly responsibilities associated with Property Manager in coordination with Hubbell Management.
- Maintains responsibilities for executive office files, records and documents consistent with the business objectives. Secure all files daily.
- Other duties as assigned by the Vice President Sales and Regional Vice President.
• Associates Degree field plus five years of experience in working in administrative/service environment.
• Must be proficient and creative with Office 365 programs, particularly for report writing and report generation, including visual enhancements (charts and graphs) and presentation materials.
• Must be well organized, self-motivated, able to work with general direction and minimum supervision.
- Data Entry Skills, Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Understanding the Customer,
Customer Focus, Informing Others, Self-Development, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Microsoft Office Skills, Teamwork
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.