To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anaheim, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Atrium Staffing • Anaheim, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Our client, a global developer of high quality fine ingredients for the food, beverages and health / nutritional products markets around the world, is looking to hire a Lab Technician.
Salary/Hourly Rate: DOE
Position Overview: The successful Lab Technician will work as part of the core R&D Team, developing high quality products for customers as per their specifications.
Responsibilities of the Lab Technician:
- Under the supervision of senior food technologists, support the application effort by dosing flavors and developing applications as directed
- Assist in maintaining laboratory inventory and equipment
- Ensure timely and quality brief execution through accurate and efficient application work
- Maintain organized and efficient laboratory equipment and environment
- Participate in the tasting and evaluation of flavors & applications to educate self and support the creative effort
- Interface with different groups including Regulatory, Sensory etc, to suit customer needs and properly address commercial opportunities in the execution of briefs
- Maintain records for easy retrieval and follow up
Qualifications for the Lab Technician:
- Related lab experience is highly desirable
- Highly-organized, research-oriented, ability to work independently essential
- Strong knowledge of related regulatory requirements highly desirable
- Degree in Chemistry or Food Science
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package