Customer Service Representatives might be interested in this Service field opportunity via OfficeTeam, in a dynamic, rapidly changing call center. If you love building solid customer relationships, and are articulate and highly-skilled, this Customer Service Representative position might be for you. This could be the East Rochester, New York Customer Service Representative position you're looking for, if you're available for a long-term temporary-to-full-time engagement.
- You will likely support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Upbeat, positive attitude and an approach to work rooted in professionalism
- Strong computer skills including customer database systems
- Strong communication skills and able to receive criticism well
- Customer service experience
- Solid understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- 2+ years' experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Excellent problem solving skills in Microsoft Office applications
- No stranger to performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
If you derive professional and personal satisfaction from the expert application of customer service on a case-by-case basis, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative
for more information.