To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manchester, NH 03103
- Maricar Vargas
- Phone: 321-251-2775
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Direct Support Professional
Healthcare Support • Manchester, NH
Posted 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Direct Support Professional looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- Work with 1- 3 adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD)
- Take them through their activities (paid employment, volunteer opportunities, group meetings, community center, cooking classes, life skills classes, gym, swimming, etc.) and will take them home
- Assist with other nonverbal needs like eating lunch, help in the bathroom, etc.
- High school diploma or GED, Bachelor’s in Psychology or related field preferred
- Driver’s license, proof of insurance, clear DMV report
- Over 2 years of community health, social work, social services, community advocacy, community outreach, member services, or member education experience
Hours for this Position:
- The position is for 30-40 hours/week
- Monday through Friday from roughly 8:30 am -2:30 pm.
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.