Responsible for the generation of accurate and timelyweekly payrolls for personnel for six business units/plant locations, support in backup role for salary payroll. EssentialFunctions:
1. Recordall hours worked by hourly personnel utilizing the Kronos data collectionsystem. Maintain and update ADP softwareprograms with direct deposits, garnishments, employee tax information andgeneral deductions such as 401K loans, united way etc. for hourly personnel.
2. Administerproper accounting for federal, state, and local tax regulations for employeetaxes.
3. Prepareexpense calculations for all fringe benefit costs covering eligibleemployees. Protect the Company byscrutinizing eligibility of employee benefits and coordinating with HumanResources.
4. Assistthe Payroll Supervisor and provide AP support for Division AP team as required.QualificationsEducationand Training
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Associates/Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or relatedfield a bonus
- 2 – 3years payroll experience
- Workingknowledge of ADP programs
- Familiaritywith Kronos or other data collection systems.
- Effectivewritten skill required
- Frequentsitting, work at computer for extended periods of time.
- Must beof highest integrity as will be working with confidential material
- Effective oral skill required.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skillsrequired.
*Thisis not a comprehensive list of duties. Duties may change without notice in management’s sole discretion. Hendrickson is an at-will employer, eachemployee is free to resign at any time, just as Hendrickson is free toterminate employment at any time without cause or notice.EqualEmployment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disabled/Veteran
2070 Industrial Place SE Canton 44707Job:
Accounting - FinanceOrganization:
Day JobJob :
Jun 25, 2019, 7:59:36 AM
Distribute Payroll Check
Maintain Payroll Record