To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Athens, GA 30601
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pro Mach Inc • Athens, GA
Posted 1 month ago
Benchmark and Kleenline design and manufacture high-performance sanitary product handling systems, including conveyers, vision systems, robotics, distribution systems, automatic cartoner infeeds, shuttle and disk feeders, stackers, mergers, tray loaders, and slug loaders. With a reputation built on both rugged specialized solutions as well as fully integrated turnkey systems, customers large and small turn to Benchmark and Kleenline time and time again for their most complex product handling challenges. Benchmark and Kleenline are product brands of ProMach, a global leader in packaging line solutions. As part of the ProMach Product Handling business line, Benchmark and Kleenline help our packaging customers protect and grow the reputation and trust of their consumers. ProMach is a family of best-in-class packaging solution brands serving manufacturers of all sizes and geographies in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, and household and industrial goods industries. ProMach brands operate across the entire packaging spectrum: filling and capping, flexibles, pharma, product handling, labeling and coding, and end of line. ProMach is headquartered near Cincinnati, Ohio, with manufacturing facilities and offices throughout North America, Europe, South America, and Asia. For more information about ProMach, visit http://www.ProMachBuilt.com and for more information on ProMach Careers, visit http://www.ProMachCareers.com.
- Direct the company’s accounting process, budgetary process, and job costing process by establishing and maintaining fiscal records and internal controls in accordance to Pro Mach policies
- Develop, analyze, and interpret statistical and accounting information in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget goals, and other matters bearing on the fiscal soundness and operating effectiveness of the company
- Be strategic partner to the General Manager; assist with setting goals and initiatives for future growth and develop follow up measurements
- Complete month-end and year-end closing process and preparation of financial reporting package
- Provide PBC’s and other assistance to external and internal auditors as requested
- Prepare the budget and financial forecasts
- Maintain fixed asset records of the company and prepare capital expenditure requests and justifications
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local corporate, payroll, sales tax and other applicable tax laws.
- Provide leadership for maintaining the company’s ERP and other business information systems
- Interface and act as a financial and systems resource with departments e.g. manufacturing, sales/marketing, parts, purchasing, engineering, etc.
- Be a team leader to drive process improvements throughout the organization and a source of leadership that fosters profitable growth
- Implement and follow through on cost savings initiatives
- Coach, teach and develop team members including evaluating the performance of personnel in Accounting
- Work directly with Shared Service organization to control disbursements, establish and maintain credit terms and collection procedures
- Develop budget and staffing requirements for the accounting area
- Control expenses within budget constraints
- Drive target net working capital levels
- Coordinate guarantees and standby letters of credit with Corporate Treasury
- Review and approve bi-weekly payroll for the location with Corporate Payroll
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance
- 8-10 years’ experience in finance and accounting, strong preference for manufacturing environment
- Strong background in financial analysis
- Strong computer skills, specifically Excel and Word
- Experience with various ERP and software programs (Syteline preferred)
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Analytical skills to synthesize complex or diverse information, collect and research data, use intuition and experience to complement data and design work flows and procedures
- Must be a proven hands-on team player driven to meet company goals
Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program. As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with a company match and a wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits – you are eligible on your first day of employment.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach complies with all states mandating the use of E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.