“Seeking career growth with a national title company? Lennar Title can help you build the foundation to a long-term title career. Join the team just rated as the #1 Homebuilder Worldwide by Fortune Magazine’s 2021 list of ‘World’s Most Admired Companies’.
Lennar Title is a proud member of the Lennar family of companies and has the unique opportunity to deliver the personal commitment and accountability of a local settlement service provider with the financial backing of a Fortune 150 company. At Lennar Title, not only do you receive a job - you gain a network which includes Builder Purchase Business, a family, and endless opportunities. Our success is a result of supporting and rewarding our team of elite professionals.
Escrow Closer/LPO - Issaquah, WA (onsite)
This position requires an energetic and customer service driven title professional that will mentor and lead associates and also focus on delivering top notch service. The successful candidate will be a team player and assist in clearing title requirements, reconciling escrow instructions with preliminary title reports, preparing HUD-1 and CD settlement statements, drawing necessary documents, conducting formal closing presentations with buyers, sellers and their agents, and disbursing funds. The candidate will also be responsible in ensuring our clients are satisfied with our service and develop and participate in marketing to attract and retain clients.
- Process cash, loan, refinance and other transactions, independently, from contract execution to closing
- Resolve potential closing issues in a timely and professional manner
- Minimum 4 years escrow closer experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Title License (required)
- Notary Public Commission (required)
- Driver’s license (required)
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- FSA (Flexible Savings Account), DSA (Dependent Savings Account)
- 401(k) w/ company matching
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Vacation, Sick, Personal Time Off
- Associate Home Purchase Assistance
- Well Being incentive Bonuses
- Company Holidays (10 annually)
- Customer Service
- Team Working