$75,000.00 to $85,000.00 per year plus admin fees
Statement of Purpose:
Under the guidance and supervision of the Director of Food and Beverage Operations, and within the limits of the established Group policies and procedures, assists in directing all aspects of private, contracted events in the Restaurant and en-suite spaces.
Scope of Position:
• Reports to The Director of Food & Beverage.
• Direct contact with all Hosts for all private, contracted events.
• Walkthroughs/Sites of the Banquet Spaces with Clients.
• Determine with the client appropriate food and beverage selections, room layout, dcor, and audio-visual needs as it pertains to each group.
• Coordinate event details with the Restaurant Managers and Culinary Staff and other Hotel department directors as needed.
• Obtain necessary approvals/permits/insurance certificates for functions.
• Contract business with approved vendors, as appropriate.
• Coordinate additional event/reservation related aspects as assigned by F&B Director.
• Available to work nights, holidays, weekends and long days as necessary.
• Two-four years Event Management experience.
• Able to work independently and make the right decisions for the business.
• PC knowledge and comprehension (Word & Excel).
Displays a pleasant and cheerful disposition. Is a leader and is able to motivate and mentor the staff members. Knowledge of food and beverage as well as accounting and administration. Can be relied up to receive instruction and complete tasks.
Education and Experience:
College degree or equivalent experience. 4-5 years prior front of the house experience in a high volume establishment. Experience in various capacities of restaurant staff required.
May be required to lift up to 30 lbs. occasionally. Available to work late nights, holidays and long days as necessary.
- Catering Activity And Reception Organisation
- Event Management
- Self Motivation