To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Norwalk, CT 06850
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
C#.NET Application Developer
Kforce Technology • Norwalk, CT
Posted 20 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a C# Developer in Norwalk, Connecticut (CT). Summary: Our client is looking for talented engineers for a highly visible and impactful internal product. This is a hands-on software developer position where you will be expected to balance tactical needs with strategic goals, while keeping a product ownership approach to software development. Responsibilities range from production support to architectural design. Essential Functions:
- Delivering an ongoing feature-set within a complete web application
- Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented C#
- Communicating with internal systems and services, external web services to acquire and distribute content
- Coordinating with the UI development team to build an effective and achievable products and processes
- Must be passionate about building mission-critical, elegantly engineered, scalable systems
- Proficient in creating REST Web Services using C#.net
- Experience building APIs
- Proficiency in .Net Framework, C#, WebApi
- Experience with Git source code management
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Commitment to the highest ethical standards
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Must actively practice clean coding practices (SOLID, continuous refactoring, testing)
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable operating in a fast paced, Agile environment
- Fluency in operating with databases (MongoDB a plus)
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Containerized deployments using Docker, OpenShift, etc.
- Exposure to node.js
- Exposure to Graph QL
- Exposure to Angular
- Exposure with SQL and MongoDB