To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO 80230
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Director of Franchise Sales and Operations
Lucas Group - Search • Denver, CO
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Lucas Group has partnered with a Global Franchise Organization that is a leader in their industry. They are hiring a Director of Franchise Sales and Operations to enhance their growing team. This person will be responsible for Business Development initiatives and overall Franchise Operations that will enable Franchisee’s to further grow their businesses. The Director will manage a growing sales and operations team as well as collaborating with internal marketing and development teams to provide superior service and training to franchisees. They will oversee market franchisee visits to optimize overall revenue performance to grow their sales. The right candidate will have a successful track record of growing Franchise Sales and operations business and want to take that next step in their career. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants a long term growth opportunity a highly recognizable brand name. The position will be based in the Denver Colorado market.Experience Requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience in Business Development and Operations in a franchised system (franchisee or franchiser).
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong computer skills especially with Excel spreadsheets.
- Ability to diagnose business issues and provide support and feedback to take corrective action.
- Travel 20%-40% as necessary.
- Driving overall sales performance of franchise organization.
- Review budgets and monitor overall performance of franchises.
- Collaborate with teams to develop Business Development, Marketing, and Pricing strategies to increase sales.
- Manage and develop existing sales and operations team, hire new team members as needed.
- Conduct market visits to support franchisees in increasing center revenue and ensuring compliance with Franchise Agreement.
- Collaborate with Training Department to develop overall sales, managerial, and operational effectiveness.
- Coordinate and attend regional meetings, seminars and different franchise conventions and events.
- Work with different support systems and suppliers to assist in meeting sales and growth targets.
1509494400 | 1510675838#CB