Quality Industrial Products and Equipment
Location near [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Account Manager
Competitive Salary and Full Benefits.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing existing and new customer relationships to meet and/or exceed company sales revenue and profit objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintains a thorough knowledge of products
• Presents products to customer
• Follows through with customer to ensure satisfaction
• Identifies and prioritizes all existing and prospective customers within his/her territory and keeps mailing list current.
• Studies product information, attends seminars, supervises tests of products
• Attends and contributes to company sales meetings and technical sessions.
• Provides customers with all literature and promotional materials they need to enhance their productivity.
• Provides the Vice-President with information from the market in regards to trends, new products, and market share in existing and potential accounts.
• Proactively solve problems for customers
• Build and sustain positive customer relationships
• Provide and coordinate technical support as needed
• Support and expand onsite sales and service
• Communicate customer and market issues to company management
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Perform all work in accordance to ISO processes and procedures
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE/ QUALIFICATIONS:
High School diploma required
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
• 2-5 years’ experience in a similar position required in Industrial Sales
• Cutting Tool experience a plus
• Previous sales or customer service experience preferred
• High levels of product knowledge
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Competent with the use of computer software specific to the operation
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.