Cortech Staffing is seeking a Transport Coordinator for a premier Beloit, WI company.
1. Federal law requires that this operator successfully pass
all DOT HAZMAT training requirements.
2. Forklift certification
3. Responsible for receiving all material into MAPICS. Returns,
raw materials, packaging materials, etc… This will include
outside storage facilities as well.
4. Will need to be able to facilitate raw materials for
research and development use.
5. Responsible for distributing paper work to the necessary
departments to insure a timely release.
6. Will need a working knowledge of the LIMS system and MAPICS
7. Responsible for ensuring all raw materials are sampled,
stored according to plant GMP's/SOP's and safety procedures.
8. Must be able to accurately enter bin transfers, etc. and
retrieve data from the computer system.
10. Must keep work area in a clean and safe manner.
11. Must be able to follow instructions, be a team player and
12. Must have the ability to be flexible and work with limited
supervision, must be a quick thinker.
13. Demonstrates leadership in the area of safety. This
requires observing and enforcing safety rules and practices,
encouraging safe work behaviors, and promptly correcting
conditions and unsafe behavior, which may lead to accidents.
14. Must have ability to coordinate and prioritize work in the
absence of the warehouse supervisor.
15. Responsible for checking and performing inventory counts
accurately as required.
16. Must be able to accomplish order checking, label making, UPS
and FEDEX shipping, and coordinating finished sample/raw
material transfers from outside warehouses
•Pay Options: Direct Deposit or Pay Cards; paid weekly
•Health/Dental/Vision Insurance options compliant with the ACA
•Online Employee Portal to adjust withholding, view, and print pay stubs
We look forward to working with you!
CorTech has over 9000+ associates across the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico with 5000+ in Manufacturing, Production, Industrial, Distribution, Warehouse, or Factory Roles like Machine Operator, Production Operator, Line Operator, Assembler, Assembly, Material Handler, Forklift Driver, Forklift Operator, Warehouse Associate, Shipping & Receiving, Order Puller, Picker, Packer, Stocker, and General Labor.
- Forklift Truck
- Research And Development
- Stock Control
- Team Working
- Raw Materials