Our client in Greensboro, a building materials supplier, is seeking a Material Handler to add to their team! This Temp-to-Hire opportunity offers a pay rate of $11.00 - $12.00 per hour (depending on experience), and has a 1st shift working schedule (8:00am-4:30pm). The Material Handler would be responsible for operating a sit-down forklift and staging orders. Duties will also include verifying materials and checking the bill of ladens from incoming trucks. Qualified candidates will have previous forklift experience and comfortable working in a fast paced distribution environment. If you're seeking a new opportunity and feel this position would be a great fit for you, Apply today!
- Operate sit-down forklift and Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders
- Pull and stage orders
- Handle material receipts inspections (checking Bills of Lading when trucks are unloaded against what is being unloaded)
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory
- Documents product shipment by recording units shipped
- Load and unload incoming and outgoing materials and products
- Must have sit-down forklift experience
- Previous experience working in a warehouse setting or in logistics
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be comfortable lifting up to 75lbs
Submit your application online, or in person at 3402H W. Wendover Ave. Greensboro, to be considered for this position. For more information, call or text our office at 336.510.7700.
Packaging And Labeling