If you are an AWS DevOps Engineer with experience, please read on!
Based in beautiful Raleigh, NC we are an innovative and established company that specializes in placing IT professionals with Top Tier Fortune 500 companies. Due to growth and demand for our services, we are in need of hiring for a DevOps Engineer that possesses strong experience with cloud technologies, agile environments, and some database background.
What You Will Be Doing
You must not only possess superb tech capabilities - but also have excellent strategizing techniques. Enjoy collaborating with others and have above-average communication skills. You must also be curious, intelligent and motivated. In addition to these general skills and personality traits, we are looking for a Devops Engineer candidates who have the following skills:
Learning about and gathering new technologies and related tools to introduce to the company in order to grow the agile development environment
Providing direct server support during various operations such as deployment and general production
Collaborating with developers to make sure new environments meet requirements and conform to best practices
Creating custom codes that are secure in order to defend against cyber security issues
Designing, implementing and testing agreed-upon infrastructures
Automating deployment of Linux applications, system configurations and security settings
Prioritizing requests from operations, development and product teams fairly while demonstrating a sense of empathy
What You Need for this Position
At Least 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- DevOps Experience and you know Linux
- Experience in Agile development environments: Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Ability to handle complex software system infrastructure tasks
- Major Plus
- Postgres and MongoDB
- Expert hands on experience with AWS cloud technologies.
- Architect/design/enhance/support CI/CD pipeline supporting best practices.
- Experience with CI/CD tooling (GitLab CI, Nexus, ELK Stack, splunk, Selenium, Appium, sonarqube)
- Integrating GitLab CI/CD pipeline in AWS with deployment environments in Salesforce, Mulesoft, Heroku.
- Experience with Infrastructure as code (Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Puppet)
- Automate the creation of all AWS infrastructure using Terraform.
- Containerization such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Document DevOps solution, build and release process
- Develop playbook for automated deployments.
- Experience with Blue/Green, Canary, Rolling deployment strategies.
- Experience designing and implementing SaaS solutions at scale.
- Respond to and resolve emergency build or release issues across different build platforms, while supporting users from different geographical sites.
- Monitor and maintain build and release infrastructure which includes servers, permissions and hardware resources needed.
- Strong Linux administration.
- Ensure security compliance.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Amazon AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional Certification
- Strong experience liaising with software developers and engineers, including fostering best practices around scalability, security, and cost management.
- Solid TCP/IP networking experience and understanding.
- Experience in a regulated environment 21 CFR Part 11.
- Solid database experience including database tuning, high availability, replication and optimization with Postgres and similar.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years demonstrated work experience or an equivalent combination of related training and experience
- 5+ years continuous integration, continuous delivery, configuration management, build optimization; build automation, and deployment with continuous integration tools (GitLab CI/Jenkins/etc)
So, if you are a AWS DevOps Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Linux, SCRUM, Kanban, Agile, AWS, Puppet/Ansible, Containers, Postgres, MongoDB, JBoss
If you are a good fit for the DevOps Engineer AWS - LP1 position, and have a background that includes:
Linux, SCRUM, Kanban, Agile, AWS, Puppet/Ansible, Containers, Postgres, MongoDB, JBoss and you are interested in working the following job types:
Within the following industries: