Top drivers earn up to $61,000 | $2,500 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $44,550-$54,450
Home time: Flexible
Experience: 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- Drive within the Southwest.
- Choose your home time.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
More reasons to choose Schneider Regional driving
Customize your job – Regional drivers have options! Pick your preferred freight type - Van Truckload, Dedicated, Intermodal or Tanker.
More home time – Regional truck drivers stay closer to home which means they get back home weekly, if not more often.
Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Class A CDL - Part-time Regional Van Truckload truck driver.Job
Part-timeSign On Bonus
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)