You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Project Billing Administrator
Project Billing Administrator: An established, growing, and employee-owned planning, engineering, and environmental consulting firm located in Denver, is seeking a Project Billing Administrator to join their expanding team.
As a Project Billing Administrator, you will be responsible for working closely with a group of project managers to ensure contracts, sub-agreements, and change orders are in place for all projects. You will perform monthly project invoicing, communicate with project managers, customers, and sub-contractors, and track project's work in progress.
The Project Billing Administrator will report to the Director of Accounting. The role will be in the office until trained, and then become hybrid.
About the Company: This organization has a fantastic employee culture and excellent leadership. They have a beautiful office space located in Downtown, providing a calm and peaceful office environment! Leadership organizes lots of social events and team gatherings, providing plenty of opportunity for training, growth, and career development.
- Ensure contracts, sub-agreements, and change orders are in place for all projects
- Perform monthly project invoicing/billing to be compliant with contractual terms
- Process client contracts and maintain contract library
- Research and reconcile any discrepancies
- Communicate with project managers, customers, and sub-contractors
- Create status reports for project managers
- Track work in progress (WIP) monthly
- Perform other billing duties as needed
- 2+ years of billing experience; construction or engineering industry preferred!
- Understanding of cost accounting
- Proficient with MS Office, including Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
The Project Billing Administrator's hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 (with flexibility) in a business-casual environment (no jeans). The Project Billing Administrator role will be in the office full time for training, and then work from home twice a week. Project Billing Administrator candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
This is a fantastic opportunity that offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits package, and a fantastic work environment with opportunities for growth and development!
- Accounts Receivable
- Attention To Detail
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: EB-1228915484
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.