Our branch banking roles offer a welcoming and inclusive team environment where you are empowered every day to help our customers achieve their financial goals. Our branch colleagues have an opportunity to share ideas and voice opinions that directly impact our customers, our bank, and our communities for the better. As a Dedicated Relationship Banker, you are responsible for managing an assigned portfolio of high value consumer and business customers. Your success is driven by your high degree of proficiency in consumer and business deposit products, consumer/home lending, business lending, investments and credit management so that you may build consumer and business relationships by proactively identifying financial goals and needs and recommending appropriate deposit, loan and other banking products and services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Proactively identifies opportunities to grow customer relationships through assigned customer portfolio, pre-set appointments, outside calling, Centers of Influence, a disciplined sales process, new customer follow-up program, and sourcing referrals from customers, bank colleagues and partners.
* Educating and referring customers to other areas of the bank to deepen relationships and build strong internal partnerships.
* Educating customers on how to optimize their use of bank technology (online, mobile, and ATM banking)
* Maintaining knowledge of all products, services, technology and policies to provide the best service to customers.
* Accurately and efficiently assist on an as needed basis customer transactions while providing exemplary customer service.
* Adhering to all operational, security, risk and regulatory policies and procedures.
* Demonstrating acumen in sales, customer service, relationship management, banking, investments, consumer lending, business banking, business lending, communication and presentation.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or GED and minimum of 2 years customer service and sales in banking, financial services or goal driven retail sales with an emphasis on investment or business lending and business sales experience.
* FINRA Licenses (required): Candidate must have 3 of the following 5 licenses in an active status: Series 6 or 7; Series 63 or 66; State Life and Health Insurance License; SIE - Securities Industry Essentials. If the candidate does not already have the required 5 licenses, but at least 3 of them, the candidate must acquire the remaining 2 within 120 days of hire date. Failure to acquire required licensure within the designated time period, will result in the colleague being ineligible to continue in the position.
* Bachelor's Degree and 2 years or more in customer service and sales in banking, financial services or goal driven retail sales with an emphasis on investment or business lending and business sales experience.
* Ability to drive sales and manage a book of business.
* Ability to build, deepen and retain relationships.
* Demonstrates acumen in banking, investments, consumer lending, business banking, business lending, sales, customer service, and presentation skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Comfort with technology such as mobile services and online banking services.
* Knowledge of consumer and business deposit products.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position
- Business Relationship Management
- Commercial Banking
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service