Emerald Health Services is hiring a Travel - Registered Vascular Tech
Shift: Rotating D/E, 8x5, 40hours per week, Mon-Fri, various start times
Length: 13 weeks
After hours call during week and Weekends
- 2 Years Experience in Vascular studies required
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Certificate of Completion or Diploma in Vascular sonography acquired through an accredited (US Department of Education) vascular school.
- RVT, RVS
- CCI or ARDMS
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Vascular preferred.
The Emerald Difference:
- Day 1 health insurance coverage and comprehensive benefits options
- 401(k) matching program
- Weekly direct deposit
- Concierge state licensing program for RN and other healthcare modalities in multiple states, including CA
- Industry leading allowances and reimbursements
- Referral program with cash bonuses and additional perks
- Exclusive job openings - Only at Emerald
- Emerald Elite Program - Priority status at top facilities and exclusive loyalty bonuses
Pay rate is estimated based on weekly gross income.
Weekly gross pay based on qualifications and experience. Rate applies to travel positions only (50+ miles from permanent address).
Estimated Weekly Rate: $2728.00 per week