You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Direct Hire: CNC Lathe Operators Wanted $18+
Direct Hire- CNC Lathe
Our client in Sterling Heights, MI is looking for hardworking, motivated talent to join their team. This is a DIRECT HIRE role with a growing company. Don't wait… apply today!
What's in it for you?
- $17-$22/Hr Depending on Experience
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shifts available
- Full time hours, opportunity for overtime
- Clean and safe work environment
What will you be doing?
- Operating CNC Lathe Machines
- Responsible to keeping your area clean, organized and functional
What do you bring?
- Positive, can-do attitude
- 2-3 years of CNC Experience
- Consistent Work History
Why should you choose Manpower?
- Free training to upgrade your skills, including a free college tuition program
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- 24/7 Manpower customer care support
- Dedicated Career Partner to help you achieve your career goals
- Voted #1 best places to work by Glassdoor 2021
Are you Interested?
Stop your job search and apply today! A recruiter will be in touch within 24 hours.
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every successful hire.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.
- Positive Attitude
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH5444793
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.