To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
GardaWorld Cash Services • Columbus, OH
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
GARDAWORLD a national leading cash services and armored car company, has an immediate opening in our Cash Vault for Coin Teller. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation’s leading cash services companies. The position of Coin Tellers is responsible for verifying all coin deposits received for processing and ensuring the deposits match the depositing customer’s amount declared on the coin deposit ticket. Coin Tellers may cross-train in other areas.
- Performs all aspects of the coin deposit verification function to ensure all monies declared on a customer’s deposit ticket are correct.
- Operates a jet scan to sort coin by denomination and to verify customer coin deposits.
- Compares coin bags received against manifest to make sure all deposits are accounted for.
- Enters verified coin into the CashTrak or other proprietary tracking system.
- Reports deposit totals to the supervisor and customer.
- Reports any problems with coin deposit set-up or preparation to a supervisor immediately.
- Follows all departmental guidelines for verification processing of various bank’s customer coin deposits.
- Cleans and maintains all coin equipment and ensures processing area is clean and clutter free.
- Checks coin bags for foreign coin or non-coin items.
- Checks all empty bags for unprocessed coin.
- Sorts and loads coin on cart or pallet by bank.
- Must be safety and security sensitive.
- Must learn how to use a forklift and certify in its operation.
- Incumbent must meet company's hiring criteria.
- This position requires a high school diploma or general equivalency diploma.
- This position requires 1-3 years general business experience.
- This position requires good written and oral communication skills in order for the incumbent to accurately interpret and transcribe company and client commands.
- Position requires individual to have good math skills accompanied by strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- This position requires the incumbent to read and interpret written instructions.
- Incumbent must be reliable, flexible and safety and security sensitive.
Physical Requirements include:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs on a continuous basis.