To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10001
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Strategic Accounts Vice President - Northeast U.S.
Robert Half International • New York, NY
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JOB REQUISITIONStrategic Accounts Vice President - Northeast U.S.
LOCATIONNY MIDTOWN NEW YORK
The Strategic Accounts Vice President will be based in their assigned territory and will be responsible for developing business opportunities with potential strategic account clients, conducting high level strategy client meetings, negotiating national pricing strategies and legal contracts, and developing the field rollout once an agreement is reached. In addition, this role will act as the primary liaison to the client after the negotiations are completed and will conduct quarterly business reviews and assist in resolution of any major issues that arise.
As a Strategic Accounts Vice President your responsibilities will also include the following:
- Utilize target list to cultivate high-potential accounts that fit our client and business profile for all divisions.
Expand current relationships, regain lost business, and create new relationships based on target list. (Target list will consist of large, mature companies, as well as mid-sized growth organizations, in addition to a mixture of existing, former, and potential client companies.)
- While establishing short-term business opportunities, also be strategic and gear efforts towards building long-term business relationships that will result in consistent sales levels.
- Target conversations and meetings towards “C” level executives.
- Collaborate with Field management and partner with PSS, TSS, RH Legal, Enterprise Solutions and Protiviti where appropriate to analyze opportunities and to determine the best course of action to maximize revenue for the enterprise.
- 8+ years’ experience in proven business development is required. Award winning performance is a plus."
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
JOB LOCATIONNY MIDTOWN NEW YORK