**$150 SIGN ON BONUS FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES!**
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.We have supportive office staff, competitive pay, flexible schedules that fit your availability, paid training and orientation, bonus opportunities, time and a half for holidays, and opportunities to work close to home!
HOME INSTEAD SENIOR CARE OFFERS:
• Direct deposit
• Employee BONUS referral programs
• Paid orientation and training
• Flexible schedules
• Online access to your work schedule and client care plan
• Work closer to home or travel further, it is up to you!
• A POSITIVE AND ENCOURAGING work environment
Want to work with us?! Call us today to schedule an interview!
At Home Instead our caregivers are our family. See what some of our amazing caregivers have to say about us!
“Everyone is friendly, understanding & extremely helpful” –Amy C.
“The flexibility in the schedule. And they seem to care about the client.” –Chantal L.
“Everyone there is simply accommodating, genuinely nice, and very informative. I believe they put as much care into their employees as they do their clients.” –Kyra M.
“The training was great. I was nervous about being by myself with my first client but the training kicked in and I was fine!” –Marianne J.
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen
- Have a valid driver's license and your own car to get to and from shifts
- Current car insurance
- Be at least 19 years of age
- No experience necessary. We provide all of the necessary training to be successful if you have the caring heart and compassion to do the work!
Employment Type: Part Time
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.