To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Milwaukie, OR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Security Guard-Computer Savvy
Securitas USA • Milwaukie, OR
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
NEW SECURITY SURVEILLANCE OPENINGS
Do you possess strong computer skills?
SECURITAS SECURITY SERVICES has NEW positions available for individuals to join our Security Surveillance Team! We are seeking computer savvy, customer service driven individuals to provide security surveillance for our client and their employees. Officers for these positions must possess strong computer skills; experience in CCTV monitoring a plus. These officers will maintain facility access by monitoring cameras and conducting walking patrols of the property.
PAY: $16 per hour
HOURS: Full-time openings
LOCATION: Milwaukie, OR
- Pay rate $16/hr
- Seeking individuals with friendly and helpful personalities who enjoy helping others
- Must be very alert, observant, and attentive
- Valid D/L and clean driving record
- Strong computer skills
- Paid vacation!
- Company Paid Uniforms! (guards supply their own socks, shoes, and belt)
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth and knowledge opportunities!
- Additional Employee PERK programs!!!
GENERAL JOB DUTIES:
As a Security Officer, you will be responsible for observing and reporting activities and incidents at an assigned client site. This will involve, providing safety of client property and personnel.
- Patrol premises-walking patrols, may involve walking up and down stairs
- Observe facility-check for irregularities, unlocked doors, hazardous items
- Access control- may monitor entries/exits, access gates, badging, metal detectors, bag & vehicle checks etc.
- Write reports for all incidents
- Respond to emergency situations
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation to and from work.
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months of hire.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Must pass both drug screen and background investigation
For questions about this position and other opportunities with our Securitas Team, please call 503-445-4941