Business Development Representative - South East Region (Remote)
FUJIFILM, Sonosite, Inc . We are an innovative and high performance culture with tremendous opportunities. People who work here are given the unique opportunity to contribute to the advancement of healthcare throughout the world. Headquartered in Bothell, WA USA, Fujifilm Sonosite is represented by a global distribution network in over 100 countries. Since its inception, Fujifilm Sonosite’s lightweight, robust products have created and led the point-of-care ultrasound market. From sophisticated urban hospital emergency rooms to clinics in austere, remote villages, Fujifilm Sonosite systems are used by over 21 medical specialties and provide clinicians around the world with a cost-effective tool for improving patient safety and workflow efficiency. Fujifilm Sonosite holds a number of prestigious design awards and has in excess of 145 patents.
The Business Development Representative is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Sales Team. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, existing customer prospect lists, lists of stagnant and null accounts, call-lists and individual research. This role will play a key role in regional business, providing inbound support and qualification of leads produced by Fujifilm Sonosite marketing campaigns as well as existing customer call-outs to verify system configuration and warranty status. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers and work collaboratively is essential to this role.
This position is remote and will focus on our South East sales region.
Essential Job Functions:
- Qualification of inbound leads from Fujifilm Sonosite marketing
- Develop new business via telephone, email and online communications
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Call-out to Install Base for Warranty, up trade and expansion leads
- Call-out to Install Base to improve CRM data quality and quantity
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline for better follow up by the Sales Team
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Work with Management to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Salesforce.com, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached
- Prepare and analyze lead pipeline reports and dashboards
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree/Associates Degree or significant related experience
- 1-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience
- CRM Experience preferred (Salesforce.com recommended)
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined lead/sales and activity quotas
- A proven track record of strong client relationships
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written & oral communications skills
- Excellent client service skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Goal-oriented individual
- Team player, able to gain confidence and trust of the Direct Purchase and Field Sales teams
- Compelling telephone communication skills
- Strong Customer Relationship Management (CRM) abilities
- Strong affinity for technology
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word)
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM Software preferred
FUJIFILM Sonosite, Inc. offers a fantastic compensation package, including benefits, and a 401k program. Visit us today to learn more about our exciting technologies and how you can make a difference. To apply and obtain further details regarding key responsibilities and experience requirements, check out our careers page at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Development Representative - Southeast.
FUJIFILM Sonosite, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act, should you have a disability that requires assistance and / or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department via phone at 425-951-1200, or via e-mail at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Development Representative - Southeast . Additionally, the affirmative program/plan is available for review upon formal request by employees and applicants for employment in the Human Resources office during regular office hours.
- Self Motivation
- Customer Relationship Management