A FT position is available as a clerk to provide clerical support to CCS Central Billing team, perform secretarial, highly responsible clerical, and administrative work of a confidential nature, with a minimum of detailed supervision.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Print facesheets
- File 906s
- Print 1042s at month end
- Send direct deposit info to FP
- Take phone calls
- Call in closings to DCFS
- ICV item lookups on Walmart app
- Copying of billing at month end (and ICV receipts)
- Assist Business Manager in special projects
- Perform other related tasks as necessary or as assigned
Identified candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- High School or GED
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to focus on details
- Knowledge of computer applications; Microsoft Word, Excel
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrate sensitivity and responsiveness to cultural differences within the diverse client base served by the organization, as well as within the organization itself.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, pregnancy, any other characteristic protected by law.
Key Words: Central Billing Clerk, Clerk, Billing Clerk, Social Services, Clerk, Administrative Assistant, Human Services, Case Manager, Program Assistant, Service Coordinator, Not for Profit, NonProfit, NFP.