To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kansas City, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PAE • Kansas City, MO
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldClerical
- Provides administrative support to the civil division.
- Primary responsibilities are to the social security unit and include, but are not limited to opening, updating, closing and transporting social security files.
- Filing of daily correspondence.
- Requesting files from the records center as necessary.
- Retrieving court notifications from ECF mailbox and inputting information into the case docketing system.
- Retrieving files to prepare briefs and oral arguments.
- Saving transcripts to the electronic drive for each case and filing the hard copy with the new case file.
- Copying and shredding for civil division staff.
- Retrieving and sorting mail for civil division.
- Must be able to obtain a government clearance.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) year experience in office environment.
- May be required to operate a government vehicle. Valid driver’s license required.
- Work requires the ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- May be required to travel between Kansas City, Springfield and Jefferson City office locations.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.