We are seeking experienced Plumbing Technicians to service residential and/or commercial accounts in Orange!
- Paid training
- Full benefits
- Company vehicle and cell phone
A qualified candidate will apply their technical skills and knowledge in the assembly, installation, maintenance, repair, and servicing of plumbing lines and fixtures.
We offer year round work, company truck, equipment, Plumber uniforms and a complete package including a 401(k), medical, dental, life and vision benefits.
- Have experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing water heaters, tubs, toilets, sinks, faucets, showers, various valves, pipes, drains, water softeners, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of plumbing and/or drain cleaning service experience in residential and/or commercial locations.
- Knowledge of local and national plumbing codes is required.
- A valid driver's license and am acceptable driving record are required.
- Strong communication skills.
We require background checks and drug tests on all employees. American Residential Services will consider qualified applicants in a manner and in compliance with the California Fair Chance Act (AB 1008).
ARS/Rescue Rooter - Making it work! Making it right!
We are an equal opportunity employer
AA EOE M/F D/V