$45000.00 to $52000.00 yearly
Accounting Clerks looking to grow their careers with a thriving company might find the perfect job with Robert Half Finance. A reputable business is searching for an Accounting Clerk to handle matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry, and assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). This full-time role is for an Accounting Clerk in the Burnsville, Minnesota, area. Working for this company will give you access to terrific benefits, a wonderful work space/office, and a dynamic team culture.
- Manually or electronically post financial information
- Handle general accounting tasks: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Reconcile discrepancies, and prepare correction documents as needed, by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts
- Classify documents with the proper expenditure codes and accounting codes
- Produce statements and reports using a variety of sources
- Carry out other related duties and work on special projects as assigned
- Process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipts, and help with collection of past due balances to support Accounts Receivable
- File vendor invoices and disbursements and match & file A/P invoices to support accounts payable
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Strong familiarity with Accounts Payable (AP)
- Month end closings experience highly desired
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Adeptness in Month-end Close Activities
- Foundational knowledge in Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Microsoft Office experience desired
- Excellent data entry skills
- 2+ years of accounting experience required
- Ability to multitask and communicate effectively with individuals of all backgrounds
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.