Find your more with Mohawk!
At Mohawk Industries, we’re committed to more – more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our people.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what’s important to you. Come find your “more” with Mohawk!
What we need:
Mohawk is looking for a Manager of Finance that plans and directs finance and accounting activities, with focus on sales, margin, pricing and inventory accountabilities. This role will also lead the budgetary target-setting process, develop detailed sales and margin budgets, work with senior managers to develop executive reporting and financial presentations, and prepare all-inclusive analyses showing industry growth and competitive analysis trends.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a professional team, identifying and communicating key responsibilities and practices to promote confidence in leadership and achieve business results
- Develop department policies, processes, procedures and practices to streamline work to ensure that programs are aligned with company business goals and objectives
- Assist in the development and execution of strategic and operational plans and measure results that drives the business’ long-range financial and business plan
- Work collaboratively to create and implement processes and tools used for improved financial and strategic planning, annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Analyze competitors and market trends to lead the team in generating strategic and tactical recommendations in support of business objectives; quantifies opportunities and risks and recommends alternatives
- Ensure systems are consistent and integrated with the business practices they support and identify key issues and weaknesses, providing solutions for improvement, and managing the implementation of system enhancements
- Provide timely reporting of annual and multi-year trends and projections for revenues, expenditures and fund balances
What you have:
What you’re good at:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration (master’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration is preferred)
- CPA certification (preferred)
- SAP and Hyperion proficiency (preferred)
- 7+ years of progressively responsible accounting experience, including at least 2 years finance/accounting leadership experience (previous management experience preferred)
- Strong computer literacy in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Communicating effectively with a wide range of individuals in written, oral and interpersonal form
- Honing your ability to persuade, market and sell new ideas based on culture, audience and business needs
- Collecting and analyzing statistical and financial data for use in forecasting
- Providing a strong attention to detail and accuracy to daily tasks, as well as special projects
- Exercising independent judgment and demonstrating solid time management and organizational skills, including the ability to meet tight deadlines and schedules
- May lead or manage a team of employees
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
- Attention To Detail
- Business Administration
- Business Ethics
- Business Requirements
- Computer Literacy