Are you tired of working at the same place every day? Day in… day out… the exact same routine??? Ideal candidates would have reliable transportation and communication.
Flex officers are highly utilized individuals and are highly sought after due to their flexibility in scheduling!!!
The Flex Officer Program:
The Flex Officer program intends to showcase Securitas USA's finest security officers and attempts to promote Security Officer Development and training.
These locations require skills such as:
- Patrol foot/mobile
- Access control
- Gate Access
- Report Writing/Incident reports
- Working outside in inclement weather
Flex Officer Program Objectives:
- Staff new accounts until permanent Security Officers can be hired.
- Provide security for short-term special events.
- Fill in for officers while on vacation/sick/no call-no show.
Typical Flex Officer Activities:
- Support staffing requirements at accounts during shortages due to vacations, call-offs, no shows, suspensions, holidays, etc.
- Assist in start-ups at new accounts to include: working the site, writing post orders and training checklists and training newly assigned permanent Security Officers.
- Work special security assignments as required.
- Expect to work on weekends and holidays with limited notice, and work during "high need" periods.
- Be able to obtain reliable transportation.
- Be willing to work the 3 different shifts (i.e.,day/swing/grave, etc) and sometimes 6 days per week.
- Have a clean driving record and valid driver's license.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
Security Guard, Security Officer, Security, Protective Agent, Watchman, Night Watchman, Day Watchman, Surveillance, Security, Surveillance Officer, Loss Prevention, Theft Prevention, Customer Service Security Officer, Hotel Security Officer, Safety and Security Officer, Store Detective, Area Patrol, Transportation Security Officer, Armed Security Officer, Security Supervisor, Officer, Site Supervisor, Lead Security Officer, Detention Officer, Corporate Security Officer, Security Specialist, Security Officer / Supervisor, Protective Security Officer, Professional Security officer, Licensed Security Officer, Security, Security Manager, Facility Security Officer, Event Security Officer, Site security, Part time security officer, Part time security guard, Certified security Guard, Security Agent, Licensed Security guard, Front desk security officer, front desk security guard, Private security officer, corporate security officer, Patrol Officer, Customer Service, Unarmed Security Guard, Public Safety, Public Safety Officer, Safety Officer, Correctional Officer, Driver Guard, Gate Guard, Facilities Guard, Facilities Safety, Concierge, Asset Protection Specialist, Doorman/Customer Service, Greeter, Door Greeter, Mobile Patrol Officer, Flex Officer, Site Supervisor, Site Security, Event Security, Security Agent, Safety Agent, Facilities Patrol, Building Security, Security Coordinator, Facilities CSO, Security and Safety Officer or Guard, machine setter, machine operator, machine tender, Equipment Setter, Equipment Operator, Equipment Tender, Metals, Plastics, Paver, Construction, Builder, Roofing, Fishing, Farmworker, Farming, Tree Trimmer, Agriculture, Refuse and Recyclable Material Collector, waste management, Recycling and Reclamation Worker, molding and casting worker, machine operator, packaging and filling machine operator, extruding, forming, pressing, and compacting machine setter, operator, tender, grinding and polishing worker, woodworking machine setter, operator, textile machine operator, welder, cutter, welder fitters, grinding, lapping, polishing, buffering machine tool setter, operator, metal, plastic, cutting punching, installation, maintenance repair, tire repair, rock splitter, pipe layer, building materials, tile, marble, setter, meter reader, machine feeder and off bearer, automotive and watercraft service, motorboat operators, bus driver, transit, cooling and freezing equipment operator, mechanical, repair, mechanic, automotive repair, automotive glass installer, automotive body repair, construction helper, construction laborer, landscaping and grounds keeping worker, bus driver, ambulance driver, furniture finisher, manufacturing equipment operatory
High school diploma, GED, customer service skills, maintain state license requirements, work with little or no supervision. Must be 18 or older. Attention to detail, able to write reports. Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time, climb stairs and work in extreme weather conditions. Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.