Prepare U.S. federal and state income tax returns. Assist with annual and quarterly income tax reporting for financial statements. Reconcile tax related general ledger accounts.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepare state and local tax returns, estimated payments, extensions and related work papers.
• Prepare components of the consolidated federal income tax return.
• Maintenance of fixed assets in ERP system.
• Assist with annual and quarterly income tax reporting for financial statements.
• Analyze and reconcile general ledger tax accounts.
• Assist with federal, state and local taxing authority examinations.
• Assist with international tax accumulations for expatriate employees and other international reporting requirements.
• Prepare sales/use and property tax returns.
• Assist with tax planning or special projects.SCOPE & IMPACT:
This position has no direct reports, no supervisory or budget responsibility.MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s Degree with 2-4 years of related experience or equivalent.
• 5% Travel RequiredPREFERRED REQUIREMENTS
• Basic knowledge of state and local tax laws.
• Basic knowledge of income tax reporting and research software.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:
NonePHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Office environment / no specific or unusual physical or environmental demands.CORE ATTRIBUTES:
Lead the Team
Impact and Influence
Coach and Develop OTHER DUTIES:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the incumbent for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.