Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
As a Senior User Experience Specialist (Salesforce) - Eden Prairie, MN within the Growth Technologies and System team, you'll be responsible for the development and delivery of training related to salesforce.com functionality, ensuring the training needs of all users are met. You will support salesforce users one-on-on, providing guidance on functionality and processes. You will work with salesforce project teams to support the design and development of functionality and advise on user experience issues, as well as socialize and train on system enhancements.
- Act as a liaison between the growth technology team and the users of Salesforce.com to align user needs with system development
- Manage day-to-day Salesforce.com user requests, including (but not limited to) resolution of systems issues, one-on-one training needs, and troubleshooting
- Work with Business Analysts, field users, system developers, and business partners to resolve user requests
- Demonstrate understanding of Salesforce.com and business processes to optimize facilitation, as needed
- Educate system users and help developers understand the business impact of technical decisions
- Demonstrate ability to remain calm and act professionally when trouble shooting user issues
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify applicable business needs and functionality to be addressed in training
- Prepare for and support effective facilitation and delivery of both in person and virtual training sessions
- Record and edit training videos
- Adapt to the learning styles of the audience during the facilitation process (e.g., apply principles of adult learning, guide participant discussions to drive learning)
- Ensure that learners understand how learning content applies to their job role/function and the achievement of their business goals
- Provide post-training support to learners, as needed (e.g., outstanding questions/issues, parking lot items, unmet expectations, additional copies of learning materials, on-the job support)
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience developing and delivering training
- 1+ years of administrator experience with Salesforce.com
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel (importing data into excel spreadsheets, sort and filter), PowerPoint (creating and editing slides) and Outlook (email and calendar)
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Professional experience and high level of comfort communicating directly with sales teams and other end users both in person and via virtual formats (email, Teams, etc.)
- Experience in Agile development methodology
- Experience leading Salesforce.com training, both virtual and in person
- Experience with driving user adoption of a system
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $66,100 to $118,300. The salary range for Connecticut/Nevada residents is $72,800 to $129,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.