To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Audubon, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Manager
Johnson Matthey • Audubon, PA
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position is responsible for providing technical direction for the Customer Service Group in North American Market. Incumbent will interact with various levels of the organization including senior leadership. Drive for results in a fast-paced environment managing multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Manage, develop and train Customer Service Representatives to ensure the highest level of customer support, including, but not limited to, orders and billings being processed both timely and accurately.
- Maintain and develop Customer Service procedures in accordance with TS16949, including preparation and participation in both internal and external audits each year.
- Provide support for all samples, internal/external customer accounts, and financial reporting.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot transactional errors in JDE and SAP.
- Effective multiple deadline management
- Oversee and manage SAP customer service work processes for Clean Air North America and recommend methods for incorporating improved or new systems.
- Oversee and monitor integrity of all customer precious metal accounts (Pt, Pd, Rh).
- Assist Accounting Department with Accounts Receivables application/collections as needed.
- Effectively deliver ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Comply with environmental & health and safety federal, state, local regulations and company policies
- Support and exemplify the Johnson Matthey values
Are you the ideal candidate?
You will need:
- BS/BA Degree in Business, Accounting, Science or Engineering preferred.
- Minimum of four (4) years managerial experience in an SAP environment preferred.
- Proficiency in SAP required; JD Edwards experience a plus
- Managerial/Customer Service in manufacturing environment preferred.
- Demonstrated ability in developing and improving work processes
- Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrated management and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Strong bias for action
#CB-Clean Air Wayne