At Spruce Peak we have something special. As the premier Vermont mountain community, we live and work surrounded by the natural beauty of the Green Mountains. Our slopeside hotel is gorgeous for year-round adventures, escapes, destination weddings, and more. Our staff prides itself in our teamwork, our high standards, and our diversity. In addition to competitive pay and health benefits, Spruce Peak employees enjoy a host of great benefits, both locally and world-wide, including ski-passes, fitness memberships, and free or discounted stays at Hyatt hotels worldwide. Come join our family, we think you’re special too!
****%24500 sign on bonus to anyone hired between August 28, 2020 and September 15, 2020. The sign on bonus will be paid in %24100 increments with %24100 paid upfront on the first check after hired and then %24100 paid each month following until the total %24500 is reached. Each new hire is also eligible for the current Spruce Peak employee referral program for all housekeeper recruits they refer that are hired and complete at least 30 days of employment.
The Houseperson is responsible for assisting Room/Turndown Attendants on guest floors as needed and responsible for aiding with the cleanliness in all areas of the hotel following Spruce Peak standards. In addition, the Houseperson, works special projects for the Housekeeping Staff. The Houseperson performs job duties without disrupting any of the daily functions of the hotel and without disturbing any guests.
• Maintains the highest quality standards in all areas, assists and supports all Housekeeping Associates in assigned areas and assists with any special cleaning projects
• Assist Room Attendants throughout the day on guest floor needs (i.e. collecting trash, replacing missing room items, etc.)
• Completes work projects as assigned by supervisor and managers.
• Vacuums, shampoos and removes spots from carpets
• Safely and properly use all industrial machines with 100 pound specifications, and all household machines as indicated
• Provides assistance and direction to our guests when necessary
• Identifies and reports all maintenance issues and reports articles left behind to Lost and Found
• Upholds all safety standards of Spruce PeakQualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior hotel or hospitality experience preferred
- Experience in high volume establishments
- Attention to detail
- Customer service experience
- Operate effectively in stressful situations
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to lead a team of co-workers
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Flexible schedule to include both weekend days, holidays and evenings.