Wireless Sales Manager
As a Sales Manager you will lead and motivate a team of experienced Wireless Specialists to achieve sales and business targets. At Premium, you’ll enjoy the perks of a culture-centric organization that’s thirsty for client success.
What’s in it for you?
* Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
* Support from a collaborative team environment.
What will you do?
* Lead, coach and develop a team of Sales Associates.
* Maintain staffing levels by supporting recruiting efforts.
* Ensure excellence across all assigned stores.
* Analyze performance data to overcome challenges and capitalize on opportunity.
How will you succeed?
* Leveraging your strong leadership skills.
* Demonstrating your passion for relationship building.
* Tapping into your management experience.
* Identifying creative solutions for complex problems.
What experience should you have?
* Minimum of two years management experience in wireless industry, consumer electronics or related category.
* Minimum of three years wireless, consumer electronics or related sales experience.
* Bachelor's degree preferred.
So, are you Premium’s next Wireless Sales Manager?