To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO 80228
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant (Paraprofessional Part-Time)
Antea®Group • Denver, CO
Posted 2 days ago
Antea USA, Inc. (Antea®Group) is a global Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) consultancy. We seek to create a better world through a corporate sustainability program that supports economic progress, environmental protection and social responsibility. We provide our employees with challenging work assignments that solve real world problems for our partner clients. We promote continuous improvement and uphold a legacy of innovation, leadership and technical expertise.
We are seeking a motivated, detail-oriented, administrative professional for our Denver (Lakewood), CO office. This role requires flexibility, organization and attention to detail, and provides administrative support in a fast-paced environment. The role also supports multiple internal clients in our Mid-South Region, as well as external clients and vendors.
This is a part-time position based in Lakewood, CO.
Antea®Group focuses strongly upon safety in all aspects of our operations, in the field, the office, and while traveling. The successful candidate must likewise consider safety as paramount and demonstrate an awareness of safe operations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Administrative accountabilities include:
- Facility operations support, including maintaining office supplies and equipment inventory, managing leased computer equipment, processing vendor and subcontractor invoices and coordinating shipping and receiving
- Project support includes report and document editing, finalizing and shipping reports as needed, client invoicing and accounts receivable management, and database management.
- Marketing support includes formatting and finalizing consulting proposals for existing and potential clients.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) fluency preferred
- One to two years of similar experience
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Background in business/marketing a plus
- Database management, basic IT and accounting skills and CO Notary a plus
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- Ability to successfully pass a company paid physical examination and drug screen
Antea®Group offers excellent benefits including paid vacation, paid holidays and paid sick leave.
Antea USA, Inc. (Antea®Group) is an EEO/AA Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and other protected categories
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME