Your Path Begins Here
At Renaissance Hotels, inspiration comes from the unexpected. Embrace spontaneity and discovery, and celebrate connection with the destination. Join a welcoming and motivated team of Ambassadors who embody the spirit and style of the local neighborhood.
Renaissance Milwaukee West, a premium distinctive hotel is seeking an energized and curious minded Part-Time Bellperson to join our Reception Team.
The hotel is managed by Concord Hospitality Enterprises, one of the most respected franchisees in the industry. At Concord, we strive to create a culture that allows us to attract and retain the best people in the industry. It’s that culture that has built the outstanding team and has made us the successful company we are today.
We are looking for ambassadors with a passion to serve others! Working in guest reception means you are at the hub of the hotel with the most interaction with our guests. Your role is key to the overall experience the guest will have. Your keen sense of being proactive, responsive, and caring will make all the difference. If you enjoy engaging with others and have a winning personality and high sense of responsibility – this role is perfect for you!
Here are some of the great benefits of working with us:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) with company contribution – free money!
- Deeply discounted hotel room stays worldwide
- Exclusive discounts on concert tickets, theme park passes, rental cars, and more
- Verizon wireless discount
- Free parking in structure and easy access to public transportation
- Associate discount on food and beverage
- Clean and secure locker room for personal belongings
- Personal alarm device
- Personal and professional developmental opportunities; classroom training, online training, and educational assistance program
- Serve and assist guests during their stay by creating a memorable and efficient arrival, check in, departure, and overall stay experience. Handle guest requests including help with luggage, transportation, and information.
- Read and match luggage tags, and issue claim tickets.
- Escort guests to accommodations, visually inspect rooms, and respond to guest requests.
- Organize and store luggage as necessary in a designated area.
- Maintain lobby, front door, bell closet, and luggage carts cleanliness and order.
- Answer questions and offer assistance giving accurate information regarding all hotel services.
- Stay informed on current events and entertainment around the city.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience in bellperson, front desk, or customer service role.
- Flexible availability is required, including nights and weekends.
- The starting pay is $7.50 per hour. This is a tip-eligible position.
Concord’s foundation is our 5 Key Cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and Fun. We hire the best associates in the market and thus provide a great working environment for all. Enjoy a culture where you are valued and our Associate First policy is a way of life. Utilize your hospitality talents with a Company that cares about you and your development. We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.