To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Downtown Denver, CO
- Phone: 303-309-1040
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Security Guard-No Experience Required
Securitas USA • Downtown Denver, CO
Posted 5 days ago
LOOKING FOR WORK? WANT TO TRY SOMETHING NEW? Be part of a dynamic security team serving as a Securitas Security Officer as you gain knowledge and experience you can use for your future! We are growing and looking for motivated, eager to learn individuals to join our Security Patrol Team! Your dedication to serving our clients will earn you great pay and benefits, ongoing training, and promotional opportunities!!
NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
Full-time openings in Downtown Denver
Pay rates at $13 per hour
Why wait? Apply Today!
Questions? Give our office a call at 303-519-8067
- Full-Time opportunities
- Pay rates starting at $13/hr
- Must be able to work weekends-Mondy thru Friday schedules not available
- Seeking individuals with friendly and helpful personalities who enjoy helping others
- Paid vacation!
- Company Paid Uniforms! (guards supply their own socks, shoes, and belt)
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth and knowledge opportunities!
- Additional Employee PERK programs!!!
CAREER & EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Securitas LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Program:
- We have partnered with Purdue Global University to provide affordable education opportunities for careers in security, public safety, criminal justice, business, fire science, informative technology, or emergency management
- Online education offering 4 different certificate programs consisting of four 10-week courses per program
- Securitas Security Services will pay 90% of the cost!!! *must be able to meet eligibility requirements*
GENERAL JOB DUTIES:
As a Security Officer, you will be responsible for observing and reporting activities and incidents at an assigned client site. This will involve, providing safety of client property and personnel.
- Patrol premises-walking patrols, may involve walking up and down stairs; being outside in all weather conditions
- Observe facility-check for irregularities, unlocked doors, hazardous items
- Access control- may monitor entires/exits, access gates, badging, metal detectors, bag & vehicle checks etc.
- Write reports for all incidents
- Respond to emergency situations rapidly
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation to and from work.
- Valid Driver's License- NOT required for all sites
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months of hire.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Must pass both drug screen and background investigation
Let Securitas be the road to success for YOUR future. Join us today!