We are searching for an experienced Auditor.
Plans and performs audits of branches and/or functional support areas to ensure procedures and controls are in place to reduce risk and safeguard the Credit Union’s assets.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties
1. Responsible for performing departmental and/or branch audits as assigned
2. Responsible for researching and revising audit programs for greater accuracy and efficiency in the audit process to ensure compliance with generally accepted audit practices and standards
3. Responsible for completing audit fieldwork for assigned audits and reporting findings to the areas being audited, management and the Supervisory Committee
4. Responsible for conducting and coordinating investigations on employee accounts as necessary
5. Responsible for assisting external auditors and regulators with pre and post work assignments to ensure efficient audits and examinations
6. Responsible for additional duties as necessary to meet the overall needs of the Audit and Advisory function.
7. Assumes additional responsibilities as necessary for the continued growth and advancement of the Credit Union.
• Computer spreadsheet literacy
• Data entry abilities,
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Analytical skills
• Excellent human relation skills are required
• Accountable for the accuracy of the audit process, validity of research and overall effectiveness in achieving unit and organizational objectives.
• Accountable for maintaining the confidentiality of member, employee, and other sensitive credit union information.
• Accountable for Performance Management Goals as agreed upon with Supervisor.
• Accountable for understanding and applying government laws and regulations and TCU policies and procedures relating to the Anti-Money Laundering Regulations including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), US PATRIOT ACT and OFAC.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, relevant Business Degree is required
• Strong audit knowledge based on previous work experience will be considered
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Office Of Foreign Assets Controls