Apex Systems, LLC is immediately seeking a Full-Stack Java Developer in support of an enterprise level Government Integrator in Woodlawn, MD. The qualified individual will be part of a collaborative and agile team that supports and builds modern, standards-based responsive web application for mission-critical health IT solutions. The right candidate will have strong Angular 2+, Core Java, and Node.JS experience.
Location: Woodlawn, MD
Duration: Temp to Perm
Compensation: Competitive based on years of relevant experience & education
Clearance: Able to obtain & maintain a position of Public Trust
- Responsible for the execution of a Scrum/Agile Development Task Order.
- Maintaining Enterprise Applications and user interface.
- Perform product updates, upgrades and apply patches to the application and the underlying platform.
- Working with different service owners to logically group individual data points into actionable categories.
- Proactively identifying gaps within the monitoring solution and remediating those gaps.
- Working with service owners to filter irrelevant data and alerts.
- Experience with CICD practices and AWS based deployments
- Strong knowledge of database SQLs and Stored Procedures
- Experience with automated unit test methodologies and tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of software development best practices, Agile, and/or other rapid application development methodologies.
- Experience with test driven development, build tools/continuous integration and version control systems
- Conduct system audit reviews and perform maintenance functions as required to ensure system health.
- Ensure Section 508 Compliance.
- Perform daily system checks, review and respond to events reflected in various management tools, perform server patch management
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree & 5-9+ years’ of relevant experience as a Full Stack Java Developer utilizing Angular 2 or higher, as well as Node.JS in large web application design/dev projects.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience performing analysis and designing of solutions.
- Hands on experience in CI/CD environments, using tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Ant
- Proven hands on experience utilizing Relational/NoSQL Databases during application development
- Experience working in Agile environments, and utilizing tools like Jira, GitHub, and Confluence.
- Any past experience working projects/programs in the Federal Health, Healthcare, Financial, or DOD arena
- Experience with 508 Compliance
- Experience developing secure, enterprise scale browser-based user interfaces
- Experience with Salesforce applications
- Past experience working in AWS or Cloud environments
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Scrum (Software Development)
Agile Software Development
Amazon Web Services